Well, I failed miserably at it. Last year, Hubs and I tended to one of our neighbors animals while she was out of town. She sent us a gift card and thank-you note for doing so. I took a card to her house but she wasn't home and there wasn't a secure place to leave it so I took it back home with me. Long story short, she never got the card, and had to stop me one day to assure herself that her thank-you hadn't gotten misplaced. I was so embarrassed.
Well, Valentine's Day came and one of the teachers gave me a beautiful, thoughtful gift. This time, I am ready to say, "Thank you!" I made my own Thank You card, using a picture of a flower from my own yard and my computer.
For this project:
- I went into my Photo Library and selected a pretty flower picture.
- I added a Thank You text box with a pretty font.
- Duplicated the image until I filled the page up.
- Then I printed out a whole sheet of Thank You cards on card stock.
- Instead of making it a folding card, I made it a single piece.
I use The Print Shop 2 for Mac. Not the greatest but not the worst when you are on a budget. ;)